We have decided that it will be run by having him use his own Twitter handle, @vincenzolandino . After he sends the Tweets, I will RT them and comment, share as usually along with him. This is an experiment and I will update this blog post once we know the results and it's effectiveness!
Now, a bit about my guest host...Vincenzo Landino is the Global Community Manager at @GetSocialEdge. He has been a regular on #TheSMGirl Twitter chat and is very knowledgable in networking on social media, community building and marketing. His guest chat will be on the topic of "LinkedIn Showcase Pages".
Here are the questions that he will be discussing:
- To what extent are you currently using LinkedIn company pages?
- How often do you use company pages to reach out to or engage with employees of that company?
- How informative/active are the brands you follow on LinkedIn?
- How familiar are you with the LinkedIn Showcase Pages feature?
- Does using a different “Showcase Page” per product/service add value to your brand or simply spread the love?
- What challenges are you having with integrating Showcase Pages into your LinkedIn strategy?
- On LinkedIn, if someone you respect follows or engages on a brand page, how likely are you to follow or engage?
- Do you think the Showcase Pages feature makes LinkedIn far and away the best platform for business?
We both hope you join in on the chat and help us build #TheSMGirl chat to be an even greater community than it is now!